If you wish to donate to Zach and his family, all proceeds will help defray from their medical costs. Any amount helps. Thank you so much for your support!
In honor of Zach, we’ve designed a t-shirt that you can wear to show your support to Zach and his family. All proceeds raised from the sale of these t-shirts will help defray from medical expenses for Zach and his family.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing, printing, and shipping.
Important: We ask that people from the Perham-area buy the tshirts in person due to increased costs to collecting money online through PayPal and shipping. T-Shirts will be available to purchase at boys and girls basketball games.
A fund has been set up at United Community Bank in honor of Perham High School basketball player Zach Gabbard.
Zach is a 17-year-old junior on the Yellowjacket boys basketball team who collapsed during a varsity game at D-G-F on Jan. 20. After receiving emergency medical procedures, he was taken to Sanford Medical Center in Fargo, where open heart surgery was performed. Once stable, Zach was moved to the University of Minnesota on Sunday for more specialized care.
A fund has been set up at United Community Bank in Perham to help his family defray medical costs. Friends can also visit his CaringBridge site to offer thoughts and prayers for his family. Donation’s can be made at any UCB location (Perham, Frazee, Dean’s Country Foods in Perham) in the name of the Zach Gabbard Fund. They can also be sent to United Community Bank at 155 Second Street SW, Perham MN 56573.
If you are having troubles ordering, you can try one of the following:
- Try a different browser. PayPal has said that Internet Explorer 9 (beta) and Google Chrome do not work.
- If possible, try a different computer.
- Copy “http://www.oneclapforzach.com/buy-a-shirt/t-shirts” directly into the address bar and try to browse to the page
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your address, quantities and sizes of shirts you want to order. I can send an invoice from PayPal and you can pay.
- Worst case scenario – send an email to email@example.com and we can do things the old fashioned way. I’ll have you snail mail me a check and I’ll send the shirts out.
Sorry for any inconvenience. I’ve been assured that this is a PayPal problem and NOT anything wrong with this website.