Thanks for stopping by. Before you leave, check out everything that happened on the blog this week:
- Music video of the Week – The Joy Formidable
- Royce White – Mentally Ill? Narcissistic? Does Anyone Care?
- Timberwolves – Halfway Where?
- Album of the Week – Nerf Herder
- Movie Review – Seven Psychopaths
- TunezU Radio Episode 101
Dot… Dot… Dot…
- This is quite possibly the coolest Clippers/Wolves fans I’ve ever seen. And I thought cosplay was just a thing for nerds. Wonder if the Matt Barnes lookalike was forced to leave in the 2nd quarter like the real one was.
- I read a similar article by “Moneyball” writer Michael Lewis on Shane Battier, but Matt Moore’s in depth look at Andre Iguodala’s defense is one of the more enjoyable basketball pieces I’ve read in a while.
- Like everyone, I’ve seen a lot of the concussion-related stories, but having been a big fan of LeRoy Hoard this story hit kinda hard. As a coach this year, we’ve had a few kids miss a handful of games due to concussions and I’ve had no problem with it after watching scary story after scary story.
- It was really cool to see Macklemore & Ryan Lewis perform my favorite song for the past year – Can’t Hold Us – on David Letterman last night. Here’s a little look behind the curtain… almost two years ago (aka LOOOONG before you were listening to “Thrift Shop”), I was in on the Macklemore bandwagon. In fact, I tried to get one of his songs to use in my documentary For Three. See the proof from my gmail below:
- 98 Degrees is going on tour with New Kids on the Block and Boys II Men. Whole lot of “I could care less” going on around my household…
- As a closet Brian Scalabrine fan, I really enjoyed reading this article where he torched a bunch of amateurs in one-on-one.
- This is slightly (okay, majorly) inappropriate, but I really enjoyed this lip readers take on the best manager ejections of 2012.
That’s it. That’s the list. Have a great weekend. Stay warm my friends.
If you’re out on your bike tonight, do wear white,